Factors to consider when selecting a vacuum valve
1. There are low vacuum valve, high vacuum valve and ultra high vacuum valve according to the working pressure.
2. According to the structural characteristics, there are baffle valve, flapper valve, butterfly valve, ball valve, diaphragm valve, angle valve, straight valve, three-way valve.
3. According to the transmission principle, there are manual, pneumatic, electric and electromagnetic. Generally pneumatic is the process of electromagnetic pilot and cylinder performing actions, and the process of pilot valve cylinder performing actions can also be controlled by hand. Electricity is used for both hands and electricity, and can be operated manually when power is cut.
4. According to the material, there are stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum alloy as the main material of the valve.
5. According to the material of the dynamic seal, it can also be divided into metal seal and non-metal seal valve. O-rings for shaft seals have a leak rate of 10-4 Pa.L / S. The vacuum degree is not high during the movement of the shaft. It can be used under low vacuum conditions. Tube sealing, its leakage rate is 10-7Pa.L / S, suitable for use under ultra-high vacuum conditions.