Q: What are the characteristics of fixed ball valves?
Answer: Fixed ball valve is a new generation of high-performance ball valve, suitable for long-distance pipelines and general industrial pipelines. Its strength, safety, and harsh environment resistance have been specially considered during design, and are suitable for various corrosive and non-corrosive Sexual media. Compared with the floating ball valve, during operation, all the force generated by the fluid pressure on the ball before the valve is transmitted to the bearing, which will not move the ball to the valve seat, so the valve seat will not withstand excessive pressure. Low torque, small seat deformation, stable sealing performance and long service life, suitable for high pressure and large diameter applications. Advanced spring pre-seat assembly with self-tightening characteristics to achieve upstream sealing. Each valve has two seats, which can be sealed in each direction, so the installation has no flow direction restriction and is bidirectional. This valve is generally installed horizontally.
1. Double blocking and discharge function: The fixed ball valve adopts spring pre-tensioned floating valve seat. When the valve is fully open or fully closed, the upstream and downstream valve seats block the fluid, and the retentate in the cavity of the valve body is discharged through the discharge valve. .
2, automatic pressure relief function: when the valve body cavity stays the medium temperature rise and causes abnormal pressure rise, it is not necessary to pass the safety valve, and only rely on the valve seat function to automatically release the pressure, which is to ensure the safety of the valve when conveying liquid medium Sex is very important.
3. Fire safety structure: The valves are equipped with fire safety functions, and their design and manufacture comply with API607 and API6FA specifications.
Advantages of fixed ball valves:
1. Sealed emergency grease injection rescue: due to foreign matter in the medium or fire causing the valve seat seal to fail unexpectedly, the grease injection valve provides a quick connection to the grease gun, which facilitates the quick and easy injection of sealing grease into the valve seat seal to reduce leakage. .
2. Reliable valve stem sealing and low operating torque: In addition to the standard sealing ferrule, an “O” -shaped sealing ring is also set on the packing gland. The double sealing ensures the reliability of the valve stem sealing; Sealant injection minimizes stem leakage after a fire. Stem plain and thrust bearings make valve operation easy.
3. Full diameter or reduced diameter: Full diameter or reduced diameter structure can be selected as required. The full-bore valve's flow aperture is consistent with the inside diameter of the pipeline, making it easy to clean the pipeline.
4. Valve stem can be lengthened: According to the needs of installation or operation, the valve stem can be lengthened. The extension rod ball valve is especially suitable for the occasions where underground pipelines need to be laid, such as city gas. Extension valve stem size is determined according to customer needs.
5. Flexible operation: The valve seat and valve stem bearing with small friction coefficient and good self-lubrication greatly reduce the operating torque of the valve. Therefore, the valve can be operated flexibly for a long period of time even without the supply of sealing grease.