： Product name :
| YS型自力式角形减压阀 ZZ YS self-acting angle relief valve |
： Product model :
| ZZYS |
： Driving method :
： Connection form :
： Structure form :
： Sealing material :
： Pressure range :
0～32. 0 MPa 16. 0 ～ 32. 0 MPa
： Nominal diameter :
-DN50 DN15 -DN50
： Common materials :
Cast steel, stainless steel
： Technical consultation :
是国内著名〖 ZZYS型自力式角形减压阀 〗制造商，也是国内大型【 自力式调节阀 】生产商之一，公司自成立以来始终围绕客户的需求并持续创新，为广大的代理商和企业客户提供〖ZZYS型自力式角形减压阀 〗解决方案，质量可靠，价格实惠，故畅销全国各地，欢迎新老客户来电，来函，我们将为您提供最优质的服务。 Hushan Valve Manufacturing (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. is a well-known domestic manufacturer of ZZYS self-operated angular pressure reducing valve and one of the large domestic [ self-regulating valve ] manufacturers. Since its establishment, the company has always focused on customer needs and continued Innovation, for the majority of agents and corporate customers to provide "ZZYS-type self-operating angle pressure reducing valve" solution, reliable quality and affordable, so it sells all over the country, welcome new and old customers to call us, email us, we will provide you with the best Service. 是在ZZYP型自力式调节阀基础上派生出来的产品。 ZZYS type self-operated angle reducing valve is a product derived from ZZYP type self-operated regulating valve. ZZYS self-acting angle valve is to use the pressure change of the medium being adjusted to directly push the actuator to achieve a constant value after the valve is automatically adjusted and stabilized. Because the valve can adjust itself without any additional energy, it is suitable for non-electric and airless situations, and it also has the important significance of energy saving.
ZZYS self-acting angle valve is mainly used in:
1. For media where the pressure in front of the valve is higher than 6.4MPa.
2. The nominal pressure and temperature level is higher than PN64, such as PN100, PN160, PN220, PN320, etc.
3, where the pressure difference between the front and back of the valve is particularly high, the pressure difference ratio between the front and back of the valve is greater than 10, and multi-stage pressure reduction is required to meet the requirements.
4, high temperature and high pressure and small diameter (≤ DN50) occasions.
□ Manufacturing Features
ZZYS self-operated angle valve
1. Housing material: 35, 20 steel according to GB699; 35CrMoA steel according to GB3077; stainless steel 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 1Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti steel according to GB1220 standard acceptance.
2. The structure size is according to JB2766-92, "PN16.0-32.0MPa forging high-pressure valve structure length".
3. The connecting pipe is according to JB / T2768-92, "PN16.0-32.0MPa pipe, pipe fittings, valve end dimensions".
4, flange according to JB / T2769-92, "PN16.0-32.0MPa threaded flange", the flange provided by the manufacturer.
5.Joints, joint nuts, studs, nuts, lens pads, pipe fittings, etc. are respectively according to JB / T2770-92, JB / T2771-92, JB / T2772-92, JB / T2773-92, JB / T2774-92 , JB / T2775-92 JB / T2776-92, JB / T2777-92, JB / T2778-92 manufacturing and acceptance.
6. Valve body, nozzle, valve cover, auxiliary valve body, joint, valve core and valve seat surfacing are subjected to ultrasonic flaw detection according to JB / T6903-93. Among them, the valve body, valve cover and auxiliary valve body issue inspection report.
7. Valve pressure test (case strong pressure test, upper seal test, sealing surface) shall be conducted in accordance with GB / T13297-92.
8. The factory inspection shall be conducted according to GB / T4213-92 "Pneumatic Control Valve".
□ Major parts materials
| Part Name || material |
| Valve body || 20, 35, 35CrMoA, 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 1Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti |
|| 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 0Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti (surfacing welding) |
| Valve seat || 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 0Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti (surfacing welding) |
| Valve stem || 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 0Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti (hardened) |
| O-ring || Viton, PTFE reinforced |
| filler || Teflon, flexible graphite, asbestos packing |
| Gasket || Teflon, 1Cr18Ni9Ti, copper, graphite wound 1Cr18Ni9Ti |
| Sleeve (Guide Sleeve) || 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 17-4PH, 17-7PH (precipitation hardening stainless steel) |
□ Structure and working principle
The gas or vapor medium enters the valve body in the direction of the arrow (if it is a liquid, the flow direction is reversed), through the valve seat, the valve core is decompressed through multiple stages and then flows out through the outlet. Under the piston in the mechanism, the upward thrust generated by the pressure on the action of the actuator is balanced by the spring force of the spring in the opposite direction. When the pressure of the depressurized medium changes, this balance relationship is destroyed, and the valve core moves until the upward thrust and spring force return to equilibrium. It always brings the pressure behind the valve closer to the user set value.
□ Main technical parameters and performance indicators
| (Nominal diameter mm) || 15 || 20 || 25 || 32 || 40 || 50 |
| Rated flow coefficient (KV) || 4 || 5 || 8 || 12.5 || 20 || 32 |
| Rated stroke (mm) || 5 || 8 || 10 || 12 |
| Nominal diameter (mm) || 20 or G3 / 4 ″ |
| Seat diameter || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 12 || 15 |
| Rated flow coefficient (KV) || 0.02 || 0.08 || 0.12 || 0.2 || 0.32 || 0.5 || 0.8 || 1.2 || 1.8 || 2.5 || 4 |
| Nominal pressure PN || 10.0 (11.0) 16.0 22.0 32.0 (Mpa) |
ANSI: Class600 Class900 Class1500
| Flow characteristics || Open quickly |
| Adjustment accuracy (%) || ¡À 10, ¡À 5 when the flow in front of the valve is stable |
| Use temperature (℃) || -40 ～ 350 350 ～ 550 |
| Allowable leakage || Ⅵ level (bubble level) GB / T4213-92 |
Caliber greater than DN50 must be specially designed.
□ Installation and commissioning
1. When the valve is used in gas or low-viscosity liquid medium, usually the ZZY self-operated pressure regulating valve is installed on the horizontal pipe upright, and it should be inverted when the space is not allowed.
2. When the valve is used in steam or high-viscosity liquid medium, usually the ZZY self-operating pressure regulating valve is installed on the horizontal pipe upside down.
When installing, pay attention to the following points:
1. The condenser should be higher than the actuator of the pressure regulating valve and lower than the valve to take over the front and rear. The condenser should be filled with cold water.
2. In order to facilitate on-site maintenance and operation, appropriate space should be left around the pressure regulating valve, and a stop valve should be set in front of the valve.
3. When the medium is clean gas or liquid, the pre-valve filter may not be installed.
1. Slowly open the shut-off valve, and the self-operated valve will start to work. If the medium is not allowed to be mixed with air, you must open the shut-off valve a little, loosen the drain plug of the actuator, and drain the excess air to fill the medium. Mechanism and then tighten the drain plug.
2. Fully open the shut-off valve. If the actual pressure deviates from the set pressure, turn the adjusting disk to compress or relax the spring until it reaches the set value.
□ Model establishment instructions
ZZYS-100 (160, 220, 320) B
Z: Actuator category; Z: Self-acting series; Y: Pressure regulating valve: S: Angle single seat valve; 10: PN10.0Mpa, 160: 16MPa 320: 32MPa
B: After controlling the valve, the valve closes when the pressure increases.
| Nominal diameter || L1 || L2 || H |
| 10 || 90 || 165 || 610 |
| 15 || 105 || 175 || 610 |
| 20 || 120 || 210 || 640 |
| 25 || 120 || 210 || 640 |
| 32 || 135 || 235 || 650 |
| 40 || 205 || 295 || 680 |
| 50 || 240
|| 330 || 680 |
□ Ordering Information
The user must complete the following form
| Valve model || || Valve name || |
| Nominal diameter (mm) || || Nominal pressure (Mpa) || |
| Pressure adjustment range (MPa) || || Before or after the control valve || |
| Pressure setting value (MPa) || || Media Name || |
| Type of actuator || Not fill || Working temperature of medium ℃ || |
| Rated flow coefficient KV || || Media status || |
| Pressure before valve |
Minimum pressure before valve
Normal pressure before valve (MPa)
| || Maximum pressure behind the valve |
Minimum pressure behind the valve
Normal pressure after valve (MPa)
| Maximum flow |
| || Liquid viscosity |
| Material: valve body |
| || Leakage level requirements |
(GB / T4213-92)
| Process pipe size || || Corrosion resistance requirements || |
| Matching accessories || || Pressure regulating rod, O-ring |