I. Overview of ZGB-1 new ripple flame arrester
用于安装原油，汽油、煤油、柴油、芳烃，硫等固定顶式储罐上的重要安全设备。 ZGB-1 new type corrugated flame arrester is used to install important safety equipment on fixed-top storage tanks such as crude oil, gasoline, kerosene, diesel, aromatics, and sulfur. Its function is to allow flammable and explosive gases to pass, and to prevent suffocation of flames
effect. 砾石阻火器 外壳为铸造铝合金，重量轻，安装方便，阻火层芯子采用不锈钢材料，耐腐蚀性强，耐烧、阻爆等各项技术性能具有突出优越。 The product structure is reasonable, the shape is beautiful, the shell of the gravel flame arrester is cast aluminum alloy, light weight and easy to install. The core of the flame retarder layer is made of stainless steel.
Structural features of ZGB-1 new type corrugated flame arrester
1. Reasonable structure, light weight and corrosion resistance.
2. Easy maintenance, convenient installation, no need to remove the breathing valve during inspection.
3. The flame arrester core is made of stainless steel, which is corrosion resistant and easy to clean.
Performance of ZGB-1 New Type Corrugated Flame Arrester
1. The explosion-proof performance is qualified, and 13 consecutive explosion-proof performance tests can stop the fire each time.
2. The fire resistance is qualified. There is no tempering in the fire resistance test for 1 hour.
3. The hydraulic pressure test is qualified.
Application range of ZGB-1 new type ripple flame arrester
1. The new ZGB-1 corrugated flame arrester is suitable for storing oils with a flash point below 28 ¡ã C and oils with a flash point below 60 ¡ã C. Such as: gasoline, kerosene, light diesel, benzene, toluene, crude oil storage tanks.
2. It can be used together with the breathing valve, or it can be used alone.
3. The inner floating roof oil tank vent pipe. On the gas tank vent pipe of the gas station.
Five, ZGB-1 new ripple flame arrester main shape and flange connection dimensions
Six, ZGB-1 new ripple flame arrester maintenance and repair
In order to ensure that the performance of the flame arrester reaches the purpose of safe use, the flame arrester should be regularly inspected and maintained.
4. Check the flame arrester every six months to check whether the flame arrestor is blocked, deformed, corroded, etc.
5. The blocked fire-blocking core should be cleaned to ensure that each eyelet on the core is unblocked, and the fire-blocking layer that is deformed and corroded should be replaced.
6. When reinstalling the fire barrier core, ensure that the joint surface is tight and free of air leakage.