(3PC) Q11F-16 / 64 (C, P, R)
和闸阀是同属一个类型的阀门，区别在它的关闭件是个球体，球体绕阀体中心线作旋转来达到开启、关闭的一种阀门。 The three-piece ball valve and the gate valve are the same type of valve. The difference is that the closing part is a sphere. The sphere rotates around the center line of the valve body to open and close the valve. Ball valve is mainly used in the pipeline to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. Three-piece ball valve is a new type of valve widely used in recent years.
Two or three-piece ball valve advantages
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe length of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3． It is tight and reliable. The sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastic and has good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4． Easy operation, fast opening and closing, only need to rotate 90 ¡ã from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. Easy maintenance, simple ball valve, seals are generally activities, removal replacement is more convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and valve seat are isolated from the medium, and the medium will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface when the medium passes.
7. Wide range of applications, from small diameter to several millimeters, large to several meters, can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
Classification of three and three-piece ball valves
The ball valve can be divided according to the structure:
First, floating ball valve: 的球体是浮动的，在介质压力作用下，球体能产生一定的位移并紧压在出口端的密封面上，保证出口端密封。 The ball of the pneumatic ball valve is floating. Under the action of the medium pressure, the ball can produce a certain displacement and be tightly pressed on the sealing surface at the outlet end to ensure the outlet end is sealed. The structure of the floating ball valve is simple and the sealing is good, but the load of the ball bearing the working medium is transmitted to the outlet seal ring, so it is necessary to consider whether the material of the ring ring can withstand the working load of the ball medium. This structure is widely used in medium and low pressure ball valves.
Second, the fixed ball valve: The ball of the ball valve is fixed and does not move after being pressed. Fixed ball valves are equipped with floating valve seats. After the pressure of the medium, the valve seat moves, so that the sealing ring is tightly pressed on the ball to ensure the seal. Bearings are usually mounted on the upper and lower shafts of the ball, and the operating torque is small, which is suitable for high pressure and large diameter valves. In order to reduce the operating torque of the ball valve and increase the reliability of the seal, an oil-sealed ball valve has been developed. A special lubricating oil is injected between the sealing surfaces to form a layer of oil film, which enhances the seal and reduces the operating torque. It is more suitable for high pressure and high pressure. Caliber ball valve.
3. Elastic ball valve: The ball of the ball valve is elastic. Both the ball and the valve seat seal ring are made of metal materials. The specific pressure of the seal is very large. The pressure of the medium itself has not reached the requirements of the seal, and external force must be applied. This valve is suitable for high temperature and high pressure media. The elastic sphere is provided with an elastic groove at the lower end of the inner wall of the sphere to obtain elasticity. When the passage is closed, the wedge-shaped head of the valve stem is used to expand the ball and press the valve seat to achieve a seal. Before turning the ball, loosen the wedge-shaped head, and the ball will then return to its original shape, so that there is a small gap between the ball and the valve seat, which can reduce the friction on the sealing surface and the operating torque.
Ball valve can be divided into straight type, three type and right angle type according to its channel position. 电动球阀 用于分配介质与改变介质的流向。 The latter two types of electric ball valves are used to distribute media and change the flow of media.
Ball valve installation and maintenance should pay attention to the following:
1. Keep the position where the valve handle rotates;
2. Cannot be used for throttling;
3. Ball valve with transmission mechanism should be installed upright.
Working principle of four or three-piece ball valve
The working principle of the ball valve is to make the valve open or closed by rotating the valve. The ball valve switch is lightweight, small in size, can be made into a large caliber, reliable sealing, simple structure, easy maintenance, the sealing surface and spherical surface are often closed, not easy to be eroded by the medium, and widely used in various industries.
Ball and plug belong to the same type of valve, only its closure member is a sphere, the sphere around the rotation center line of the body to achieve open and close a valve.
Ball valve is mainly used in the pipeline to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. Ball valve is a new type of valve that is widely used.
The three-piece ball valve can be closed tightly with only 90 degrees of rotation and a small torque. The completely equal valve body cavity provides a low resistance, straight flow channel for the medium. It is generally considered that the ball valve is most suitable for direct opening and closing. Development has designed the ball valve so that it has the purpose of throttling and controlling flow. The main features of the ball valve are its compact structure, easy operation and maintenance, suitable for general working media such as water, solvents, acids and natural gas, but also for media with harsh working conditions, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene. The ball valve body can be integrated or combined.
The three-piece ball valve is a relatively new type of ball valve, which has some unique advantages of its own structure, such as no friction on the switch, difficult to seal wear, and small opening and closing torque. This reduces the size of the actuators. Equipped with a multi-turn electric actuator, it can realize the regulation and strict shut-off of the medium. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, urban water supply and drainage and other conditions that require strict cutoff.
Five or three-piece ball valve
1 In the closed position, the ball is pressed tightly against the valve seat by the mechanical pressure of the valve stem.
2 When the handwheel is turned counterclockwise, the valve stem moves in the opposite direction, and the angular plane at the bottom makes the ball release the valve seat.
3 The valve stem continues to lift, and interacts with the guide pin in the spiral groove of the valve stem, so that the ball starts to rotate without friction.
4 Until the fully open position, the valve stem is lifted to the extreme position, and the ball is rotated to the fully open position.
1 When closed, turn the handwheel clockwise, the valve stem starts to lower and the ball leaves the valve seat and starts to rotate.
2 Continue to rotate the handwheel, the valve stem is affected by the guide pin embedded in the spiral groove on it, so that the valve stem and the ball are rotated 90 ¡ã at the same time.
3 Just before closing, the ball has rotated 90 ¡ã without contacting the valve seat.
4 In the last few turns of the hand wheel, the angular plane at the bottom of the valve stem is mechanically wedged to press the ball tightly against the valve seat to achieve a complete seal.
Structural Features of Orbit Ball Valve:
1. There is no friction between opening and closing. This function completely solves the problem that the traditional valve affects the seal due to the friction between the sealing surfaces.
2. Top-loading structure. The valve installed on the pipeline can be directly checked and repaired online, which can effectively reduce the equipment shutdown and reduce costs.
3. Single valve seat design. Eliminates the problem that the medium in the cavity of the valve affects the safety of use due to abnormal pressure rise.
4. Low torque design. The valve stem with special structure design can be easily opened and closed with only a small handwheel valve.
5. Wedge-shaped seal structure. The valve is sealed by the mechanical force provided by the valve stem, which presses the ball wedge against the valve seat, so that the sealing of the valve is not affected by the change in the pressure difference of the pipeline, and the sealing performance is reliably guaranteed under various working conditions.
6. Self-cleaning structure of sealing surface. When the ball is tilted away from the valve seat, the fluid in the pipeline passes through the sealing surface of the ball uniformly at 360 ¡ã. .
Six, three-piece ball valve application specifications Nominal pressure: 1.6-6.4MPa
Applicable temperature range: -20 ~ 232 ℃ ~ 350 ℃
Applicable medium: water, oil, gas and some corrosive liquids (WOG)
Thread type: G ¡¤ NPT.BSPT.BSP.DIN259 / 2999
Material of main parts of seven or three-piece ball valve
| Part name || Material |
| Stainless steel || Carbon steel |
| 1 || Body || Stainless steel CF8M || Carbon steel WCB |
| 2 || Seal ring || Teflon PTFE || Teflon PTFE |
| 3 || Valve Cap || Stainless steel CF8M || Carbon steel WCB |
| 4 || Ball || Stainless steel SS316 || Stainless steel SS304 |
| 5 || Stem || Stainless steel SS316 || Stainless steel SS316 |
| 6 || Nut || Stainless steel SS304 || FCD45 |
| 7 || Washer || Stainless steel SS304 || FCD45 |
| 8 || Handle cover || Plastic || Plastic |
| 9 || Handle || Stainless steel SS304 || Stainless steel SS304 |
| 10 || Stem nut || Stainless steel SS304 || B7 |
| 11 || Washer Stem washer || Stainless steel SS304 || Stainless steel SS304 |
| 12 || Gland nut || Stainless steel SS304 || FCD45 |
| 13 || Stem packing || Teflon PTFE || PTFE |
| 14 || Thrushy washer || Teflon PTFE || PTFE |
| 15 || Joint gasket || Teflon PTFE || PTFE |
| 16 || Bolt || Stainless steel SS304 || B8 |
Eight, three-piece ball valve main dimensions Unit: mm
Note: Three-piece series ball valves can be equipped with international standard ISO brackets and locking devices
| SIZE || 1/4 ″ || 3/8 ″ || 1/2 ″ || 3/4 ″ || 1" || 11/4 ″ || 11/2 ″ || 2" || 21/2 ″ || 3 ″ || 4 ″ |
| D || 11.6 || 12.7 || 15 || 20 || 25 || 32 || 38 || 50 || 65 || 80 || 100 |
| L || 68 || 68 || 72 || 85 || 90 || 112 || 120 || 145 || 185 || 210 || 268 |
| H || 100 || 100 || 130 || 130 || 165 || 165 || 190 || 190 || 250 || 250 || 280 |
| E || 100 || 100 || 130 || 130 || 165 || 165 || 190 || 190 || 250 || 250 || 280 |
| Weight WT (g) || 400 || 405 || 640 || 890 || 1160 || 2195 || 2940 || 4865 || 7000 || 10700 || 19350 |