Stainless steel gate valve : The valve body, bonnet, gate, and stem are made of stainless steel. The sealing surface of the valve seat is polytetrafluoroethylene, stainless steel + cemented carbide or surfacing cemented carbide. Vinyl, asbestos graphite or flexible graphite. Nominal size DN15 ~ DN800, working pressure 1.6MPa ~ 20.0MPa, applicable temperature ≤200 ℃, suitable for nitric acid and weakly corrosive medium pipeline.
- Using austenitic stainless steel, it has good corrosion resistance to oxidizing acid media.
- When the medium flows through the stainless steel gate valve, the flow direction is not changed, and the fluid resistance is small.
- The movement direction of the ram is perpendicular to the medium flow direction, the opening and closing torque is small, and the opening and closing is labor-saving.
- The flow direction of the medium is not restricted, does not disturb the flow and does not reduce the pressure. The medium can flow from any direction on both sides of the gate valve, which can achieve the purpose of use.
- The gate is vertically placed in the valve body, and the structure length is short.
- Good sealing performance. When fully opened, the sealing surface is less eroded.