| Knife gate valve , also known as knife gate valve, knife gate valve, is suitable for pipelines with suspended particles, fiber materials such as pulp, sewage, coal slurry, ash and cement mixtures, etc. Cut these media. The valve body does not actually have a cavity. The gate is lifted and lowered in the side guide groove, and is pressed against the valve seat by the lug at the bottom. If high medium tightness is required, an O-shaped valve seat can be used to achieve Two-way seal. According to the driving method, it is divided into manual knife gate valve, pneumatic knife gate valve and electric knife gate valve. |
Knife gate valve is light and flexible in operation, small in size, smooth in passage, small in flow resistance, light in weight, easy to install, and easy to disassemble. The nominal size is DN50 ~ DN800, which can work under the working pressure of 0.6MPa ~ 1.6MPa and the use temperature is ≤100 ℃ jobs. Knife gate valve has a shear function of the gate, which can scrape off the adhesion on the sealing surface and automatically remove the debris. Stainless steel gates prevent seal leakage due to corrosion.
- The ultra-short structure length saves material and can greatly reduce the overall weight of the piping system.
- It occupies less effective space, can effectively support the strength of the pipeline, and can reduce the possibility of pipeline vibration.
- The gate is made of austenitic stainless steel, which greatly improves the corrosion resistance, which can effectively prevent the leakage of the seal caused by the corrosion of the gate.
- The upper sealing packing adopts flexible PTFE, which is reliable in sealing and easy to operate.
- The brake plate has the function of a brake knife, which can effectively shut off all kinds of debris in the medium.