Cast steel gate valve : It is one of the most commonly used shutoff valves. It is mainly used to connect or cut off the medium in the pipeline. The cast steel gate valve has a wide range of pressure, temperature and caliber, especially suitable for medium and large caliber pipes. Nominal size DN15 ~ DN800, nominal pressure 1.6MPa ~ 20.0MPa, sealing surface adopts asbestos graphite or flexible graphite, working temperature ≤570 ℃, operation methods include manual, gear transmission, electric, pneumatic, etc., suitable for water, steam, oil In the media line.
- Compact structure, reasonable design, good valve rigidity, smooth passage and small flow resistance coefficient.
- The sealing surface is made of stainless steel or hard alloy and has a long service life.
- Adopt asbestos graphite or flexible graphite, reliable sealing, light and flexible operation.
- Various piping flange standards and flange sealing surfaces can be used to meet various engineering needs and user requirements.
- Widely used in pipelines of various systems in petroleum, chemical, hydraulic and thermal power stations.